Sunday 11 January 2015

Hello 2015!

Hello 2015!

It has been 2 years huh…
I never blogging….
I didn't write…
Though I have so many things to say…
Ya, so so so many…

New year with new resolution?
I hope this year I can write more..
I can share more…
I can benefit other people's life more…

Because..
The more you give, the more you get back!
NO! Doesn't mean that I wanted a return  from any of the good deeds, NO!
What I meant was, the more I put value to other people's life, the more benefiting my life would be, insyaallah…..

So let's begin, people!

Banyakkan senyum (Senyum itu kan sedekah)

  • Think positive
  • Never hurt anyone
  • Sometimes remain silence is better than keep telling right and wrong as Mahatma Gandhi had once said - “Speak only if it improves upon the silence.”  -
  • Be what you wanna be not what other people wants you to be








If time permits, I'll share all the cooking recipes and write about my travel journey, Insyaallah. Lets pray that I have lots more free time to benefit other people….yeayyy!!




My wish list



Washington DC! Bila tak tau boleh pergi :D





Let's travel. It starts today. So, lets start saving up!

No comments:

Post a Comment